We offer various services that, to work properly, require to receive and record certain data. When you provide us with information, we will use it only for purposes that are strictly related to the service you have requested.
In this document, you will be able to find:
- - The data we collect and purposes
- - The way in which we collect your data
- - The options that we offer to ensure your privacy
- - Further information on data security
- - Additional details about this document
We collect your personal data to manage our relations with you. We do not collect, for any reason, data or information that might allow us to identify you, without your consent. We collect data in two ways:
- Data provided by you. Our relations with you require the entry of personal information, such as your email address, your phone number and your first and last name:
- Our services. When contacting us for a service (on services.inerziasoft.eu or consulting.inerziasoft.eu) the email address, along with your name, the name of your company (if applicable) and any other details you provide will be recorded to deliver the best service possible.
- Anonymously collected data. Some of our products may collect data on interests and services used by the user:
- Data provided by you to third-party companies. The purchase of our applications could create confusion on which entity receives the data recorded during the payment process:
- Purchase through the App Store, the Windows Store or the Play Store. When you purchase one of our applications through the Apple App Store, the Microsoft Windows Store or the Google Play Store, you’re actually giving information to these companies, not us. We cannot access any information requested during the checkout process.
- Purchase through the InerziaSoft Store. The InerziaSoft Store is entirely managed by Paddle. All the information you provide during the registration and payment process are recorded by Paddle and we cannot access them in any way.
How we use your data
The data we collect are used strictly for the purposes indicated by each service: the data you provide to us when applying for a service are collected and stored only to contact you and to carry out the task you requested. We do not sell, or distribute, in any manner, the information you provide. If you agree, we may use the name or logo of your company (if applicable) to advertise our service. The information you provide during a request to our Technical Support Team is used solely for the purposes of the assistance needed to solve you problem. We do not receive or collect in any way the information coming from the advertising channels we use. In addition, we have no way to control which data are recorded. We also cannot access to the data recorded by the App Store of the various platforms and by Paddle.
Options, transparency and freedom of choice
Every person has different concerns regarding privacy. InerziaSoft wants to be clear and transparent to the user, therefore we offer the following options:
- You can know what information we have about you. During your relations with us, we record data, in the manner set out in the “Collected Data” section of this document. You can, at any time, know what data we have recorded about you, by making a request to our Technical Support Team.
- You may request the deletion of the data we recorded. At any time, with a simple request to our Technical Support Team, you can request partial or complete deletion of the data that we have recorded about you.
- You may request to change or update your data. At any time, with a simple request to our Technical Support Team, you can request to update or change the data we have recorded about you.
We use all the possible precautions to record your data in a secure way, protected from unauthorised access. The database where we will record your information is encrypted (when possible) and is not publicly available. Only InerziaSoft can access such data.
Changes to this document